Sometimes it’s easier to believe in God’s power on a grand scale- creating the universe, sustaining it through all time, reigning over centuries- than to believe one simple promise.Ann Spangler- Praying the Names of God
- God holds you in His righteous right hand.
- He will NEVER leave you.
- He will take great delight in you.
- He will quiet you with His LOVE.
When our son struggled with great pain this past week and all we could do was give him medicine, pray, and wait… my heart was troubled.
I needed to focus on God’s promises, but all I could hear and see was my son in pain.
So I pressed in to the promise in Zephaniah 3:17
- Reading the promise
- drawing the promise
- coloring the same promise
The quiet, still, repetitive motion as I meditated on God’s ability to QUIET our son cause my heart to fill with peace.
Do you need that too?
I bet you know a gal who does.
I’m sharing my drawing/prayer for free in hope that the Lord will use it to calm your heart as well.
More Bible Studies for Kids:
- Days of Creation Board Game
- Days of Creation Printables
- Days of Creation Food Ideas (free)
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children’s Ministry Activities
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God’s Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar’s Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.