Click here to read Simple & Easy Christmas Activity Countdown on Hands On As We Grow®
Have a joy-filled holiday season with this fun Christmas activity countdown!
It’s filled with simple activities to do together to bring the meaning of Christmas back to your family.
Holiday activities, crafts, and simple family activities to do together.
What do the Holidays mean to you?
To me, the holidays are about time spent laughing, smiling, and creating memories with family. Smells of cinnamon and pine. Lights hung. And Christmas carols in the background.
As we get older, we get wiser. We realize that the most meaningful things are rarely “things”. They’re moments. They’re family. They’re memories. But when the stress of the holidays sets in, it’s easy to get caught up in the chaos.
I also created this simple Christmas Activity Countdown to anticipate each day until Christmas and enjoy plenty of fun on your way!
Christmas Activity Countdown for Daily Fun to Christmas!
- Make a Countdown Chain
- Make a Homemade Ornament
- Make Christmas Cookies or Candies
- Write a Letter to Santa
- Decorate Your Child’s Room
- Make a Snow Globe
- Watch a Christmas Movie
- Make One Homemade Gift
- Color a Christmas Coloring Page
- Make Christmas Cards for Close Family
- Make a Snowman (Real or Crafty)
- Go on a Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Make a Spiral Christmas Tree Craft
- Decorate a Gingerbread House
- Listen & Sing Along to Christmas Carols
- Make a Classic Stocking Craft
- Paint a Christmas Tree
- Hang the Stockings
- Read Holiday Books
- Create Your Own Wrapping Paper
- Drive Around and Look at Christmas Lights
- Drink Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
- Cut Out Snowflakes
- Take a Family Holiday Photo
- Merry Christmas!
Have a very happy holiday season!
Let go of any stress the holidays bring you, and think about what you want the holidays to mean to you. Print out the countdown to have a joy-filled month of fun!
The holidays are for focusing on moments that matter.
For more holiday planning advice visit holiday resources