150+ Best Funny Halloween Jokes For Kids
With candy on the roll and mischief at play, it’s time to tickle the funny bone with Halloween Jokes for Kids.
These Halloween jokes will add onto the spooky fun Halloween activities for kids and get children rolling with laughter. It is just the perfect way to celebrate this candy filled, trick or treating holiday.
Unleash kids’ inner silliness and get your little monsters laughing out loud with these funny Halloween puns. You will love sharing these jokes with your kids & their friends and be the life of the party!
And don’t worry, if you run out of Halloween Jokes! We have got plenty of kid friendly super silly jokes for kids to make you their favourite funny person.
Best Halloween Jokes for Kids
1. What’s scarier than a monster?
2. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
3. On which day are ghosts most scary?
4. What are two witches living together called?
5. Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
He was outstanding in his field.
6. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
7. What day do ghosts do their howling?
8. What kind of music do mummies love?
9. What is a skeleton’s favourite instrument?
10. Where does Dracula keep his money?
At the blood bank!
11. What animal dresses up and howls?
12. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
13. What do witches put in their hair?
14. How do you fix a broken jack-o’-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch!
15. What do birds give out on Halloween?
16. Why do ghosts go on diets?
So they can keep their ghoulish figures intact.
Love this Halloween Joke about Ghosts? Don’t just laugh at these Halloween jokes, unravel the Mysteries Behind Ghosts as well in the most intriguing, kid-friendly manner!
17. What is in a ghost’s nose?
18. What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
19. Did you hear about the monster who ate his own house?
He was homesick.
20. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
21. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
He is mist.
22. What do you call a hairy monster in a river?
23. Why don’t people like Dracula?
He’s a pain in the neck.
24. Why are spiders great web developers?
They like finding bugs.
Related: Make your kids excel at coding with these fun and easy coding activities for kids.
25. Where does a ghost go on vacation?
26. Why do vampires always seem sick?
They’re always coffin.
27. Why did the ghost go into the bar?
For the Boos.
28. What room a ghost does not need?
A living room.
29. Where does the witch’s frog sit?
On a toadstool.
30. What do witches ask for at a hotel?
Funny Halloween Jokes
31. Why are ghosts such bad liars?
You can see right through them.
32. Why did the ghost starch his sheet?
He wanted everyone scared stiff.
33. Where do ghosts buy their food?
At the ghost-ery store!
34. What happens to a vampire in the snow?
35. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
When you are a mouse!
36. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
37. What do you call a witch at the beach?
38. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or Tweet!
39. How do ghosts go from floor to floor?
40. Why did the vampire read the newspaper?
Because it had great circulation.
41. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street?
He didn’t have any guts.
42. What’s a vampire’s favorite holiday?
43. What noise does a witch’s breakfast cereal make?
Snap, cackle and pop!
44. What do you call a skeleton who lays around all day?
45. What kind of monster likes to dance?
46. How do you know when a ghost is sad?
He starts boo hooing.
47. Where do werewolves store their junk?
48. What type of coffee does a vampire drink?
49. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
50. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
51. Why are spiders great baseball players?
They know how to catch flies!
52. What kind of boat does a vampire travel in?
A blood vessel.
53. How does a vampire start a letter?
Tomb it may concern.
Halloween Dad Jokes for Kids
54. What did one ghost tell the other?
To get a life!
55. How do monsters like their eggs?
56. Why are graveyards so noisy?
Because of all the coffin.
57. I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
58. What did the ghost wear to improve his eyesight?
59. Why do ghosts love going to amusement parks?
Because they can ride lots of roller-GHOST-ers.
60. Why do all the ghosts mostly dislike rainy Halloween?
Because it wets their spirits.
61. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
62. Which blood was not liked by the vampire?
‘Bad blood’ by Taylor Swift.
63. What do you call a chicken that haunts your house?
64. Which sport is the pumpkin’s favorite?
65. Who are the werewolf’s cousins?
The what-wolf and the when-wolf.
66.Why couldn’t a Dracula make a pancake?
Because he messed up the bat-ter every time.
67. I dropped my pumpkin yesterday. Now it’s more like crack-o-lantern!
68. What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
69. Why was the cemetery chosen to be the perfect location to write a movie?
Because it had great plots!
70. Why didn’t the mummy have any friends?
He was too wrapped up in himself.
71. What is a ghost’s favourite meal?
72. What does a ghost normally do when he enters the car?
He puts on his sheet belt.
73. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
74. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.
75. Have you heard how popular the local cemetery is?
People are just dying to get in.
76. What does an evil hen lay?
77. Why can’t Dracula play baseball?
He lost his bat.
78. Why was the ghost crying?
He wanted his mummy.
79. What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
A grave problem.
80. What do female ghosts use to do their makeup?
81. What did the werewolf eat after his teeth cleaning?
82. Where does the zombie live?
On a dead-end street.
83. What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween?
84. What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
Do you believe in people?
85. What do witches race on?
86. What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
Lots of blood tests!
87. Why did the skeleton climb a tree?
Because a dog was after his bones!
88. How do you make a witch scratch?
Take away the ‘w’!
89. What is a ghost’s favourite bedtime story?
Little Boo Peep!
Looking for spooky Halloween stories for kids? Check out our selection of Halloween Books for kids that are just right for young readers!
90. What is a ghost’s least favorite candy?
91. What kind of mistake does a ghost make?
92. What did the wizard say to the twin witches?
Which witch is which?
Did that get you? Check out Tongue Twisters for Kids to see who rocks at this slippery game!
93. The favored historical ruler of skeletons is none other than Napoleon Bone-a-part.
94. How can you tell if a vampire has a cold?
He starts coffin!
95. Why do pumpkins do so badly in school?
Because they had all their brains scooped out.
96. What bear goes around scaring other animals?
Winnie the Boo!
97. What game do young ghosts love?
Hide and Shriek!
98. What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin?
“You look a little sick.”
99. What does a skeleton say before dinner?
100. What do devils drink?
101. What kind of cheese do monsters eat?
102. Why wouldn’t the ghost eat liver?
He didn’t have the stomach for it.
103. What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal?
104. What did the baby zombie want for her birthday?
A deady bear.
105. What is Dracula’s favourite ice-cream flavour?
106. Where do ghosts go on holidays?
107. What do baby ghosts wear on their little feet?
108. What types of TVs are in haunted houses?
Wide scream TVs.
109. What goes “ha-ha-ha-ha-ha” right before a gigantic sounding crash and then keeps laughing?
A monster laughing its head off!
110. What do you call a chunky pumpkin?
111. Why did the pumpkin take a detour?
To avoid a seedy part of town.
112. Why was Cinderella bad at football?
Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
113. What is a recess at a mortuary called?
A Coffin Break!
114. What is it called when Dracula rearranges his furniture with his teeth?
115. I wanted to tell a skeleton pun, but I don’t have the guts for it.
116. Did you hear about the chopper that crashed in the cemetery? Search and rescue workers have recovered 100 bodies and expect that number to climb as digging continues.
Halloween Knock Knock Jokes
117. Knock, knock…
Bee-ware, all the ghosts are out on Halloween!
118. Knock knock…
Witches the way home?
119. Knock, knock…
120. Knock, knock…
Don’t cry! It’s only Halloween!
121. Knock, knock…
Ben waiting for candy all day!
122. Knock, knock…
Phillip my bag with Halloween candy, please!
123. Knock, knock…
Witch one of you is giving me all your candy?
124. Knock, knock…
Ice cream who?
Ice cream every time I see a zombie!
125. Knock, knock…
Howl you know who’s here if you don’t open the door!”
126. Knock, knock…
Ivan to suck your blood!
127. Knock knock…
Ice cream who?
Ice cream, you scream, we all scream for Halloween!
128. Knock, knock…
129. Knock Knock…
Cement to scream when she saw Dracula but she fainted instead!
130. Knock, knock…
Diane to eat my Halloween candy!
131. Knock, knock….
Voodoo you think you are?
132. Knock, knock…
Eddie body get dressed, it’s time to go Trick-or-Treating!
133. Knock, knock…
Ghost stand over there and I’ll bring you some candy!
134. Knock, Knock…
Butter open quick, I have a funny Halloween joke to tell you!
135. Knock, knock…
Getyur fangs outta my neck!
136. Knock Knock…
Dishes a really bad Halloween Knock Knock joke!
137. Knock, knock…
Ooze that monster over there?
138. Knock, Knock…
Al gives you a Snicker for a Kit Kat.
139. Knock, knock…
Twick or tweet, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
140. Knock Knock…
Gargoyle with salt water if your throat’s sore after eating too much Halloween candy!
141. Knock, knock…
Wanda go trick or treating tonight?
142. Knock, Knock…
Doughnut worry, it is just a Halloween joke!
143. Knock, knock…
Canoe please give me a Halloween treat?
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe likes to give us more Halloween candy?
145. Knock, Knock…
Bet you’re Gladys it’s my last Halloween Knock Knock joke!
146. Knock, Knock…
Howie gonna hide this dead body?
147. Knock Knock…
Bee-ware, there’s a full moon this Halloween!
148. Knock, Knock…
Howl you be dressing up this Halloween?
149. Knock, knock…
Wolves say who?
Wolves say Happy Howl-oween!
150. Knock, Knock…
Imogen life without Halloween chocolate!
151. Knock, Knock…
Lettuce try again next Halloween!
152. Knock, Knock…
Wanda go for a ride on my broomstick?
153. Knock, Knock…
Tyson garlic around your neck to ward off vampires!
154. Knock, Knock…
Vampire state building!
155. Knock, Knock…
Turin to a vampire this Halloween!
156. Knock, knock…
Aida lot of sweets and now I’ve got tummy ache!
157. Knock, Knock…
Twick or Tweet!
158. Knock Knock…
Dishes a very scary haunted house!