There’s really nothing like this time of year. The fact that we can get away with wearing sequins might be one of my favorite things about the holidays. I am not a flashy dresser per se but there is something about dressing like a sparkly ornament that just feels right. This is something Team EHD all agree on and when we were brainstorming a holiday fashion post, a roundup of sequin party looks was the obvious answer. So whether you want to dress head to toe in sparkles or throw on a few sequin accessories, we have you covered.
1. Let Me Be Sequined Shift Mini Dress | 2. Alisha Dress | 3. Nova Convertible Sequin Mini| 4. So Fine Sequin Jumpsuit | 5. Shimmer Striped Mini Dress | 6. Frances Sequins Dress | 7. Sequin Maxi Dress | 8. Fitted Sequin Mini Dress | 9. Ana Sequin Mini Dress | 10. Lucy Longsleeve Dress | 11. Lilian Maxi Dress | 12. Sequin Romper
For a simple yet showstopping party look, any sequin dress will hit that mark. I am really into the drape of #3. If you follow Em on Instagram (and you should) you might recognize #6. She has had the same dress in silver for years and looooves it. It’s by a small woman-owned brand called Emerson Fry so it’s splurgy but VERY good and worth it if you know you’ll rock it for years.
1. Gold Rush Long Sleeve | 2. Printed Sequin Tank Top | 3. Sequin Shirt with Balloon Sleeves | 4. Shimmer & Shine Thong Bodysuit | 5. Anita Tunic | 6. Sequined V-Neck Tank | 7. Sequin Tube Top | 8. Lost In Your Light Reversible Top | 9. Big Night Sequin Crop
All of these tops are too good. Pair any of these with jeans and boots or heels and you have a perfect outfit. #8 is probably my favorite (and it’s reversible!) but you really can’t go wrong with any of these picks.
1. Dance Again Sequin Straight-Leg Pants | 2. Check Me Out Black and Gold Sequin Mini Skirt | 3. Disco Flare Pants | 4. Sian Sequin Skirt | 5. Sequin Embellished Jeans | 6. Sequin Skirt | 7. Calf-length Sequin Skirt | 8. The Joni Sequined Flare Pants | 9. Ariana Sequin Skirt | 10. Wide Leg Pant | 11. Sequin-embellished pencil midi skirt | 12. Disco Sequin Shorts
Sign me up for #5 immediately. Jeans covered in sequins might just be my new party look. Then again, I am never opposed to a disco pant like #8 and sequin hot shorts are always cool. If you really want to step up your game, #3 is really awesome and has a matching top if you want to go all out. Any of these will definitely stand out at any party.
1. Puff Sleeve Sequin Blazer | 2. Open Front Sequin Jacket | 3. Suit Blazer | 4. Sequins Jacket | 5. Camilla Sequin Feather Jacket | 6. Sequin Jacket
I am really not a pink person but #5 has all my attention. I love the mix of faux fur and sparkles. #6 is from the same small business that Em loves and would be a perfect addition to any party outfit. Really, any of these picks will make a simple outfit feel exciting and fresh.
1. Sequin Embellished Sneakers | 2. High Heels with Sequins | 3. Stars In Your Eyes Black Beaded Rhinestone Clutch | 4. Blue Floral Sequin Box Clutch | 5. House Party Sequin Slippers | 6. Sequin-embellished pumps | 7. Studio Sequin Beret | 8. ZX Sequined Sneakers | 9. Vera Turban | 10. Sequin Ankle Boots | 11. Sequin Headband | 12. Sequin Shoulder Bag | 13. Vans Slip-On sequin sneakers | 14. Bryant Sequin Pumps | 15. Sculpted Sequin Face Mask
3 words. SEQUIN COWBOY BOOTS. Also, not gonna lie, I think going to a holiday party wearing sequin slippers sounds like an amazing idea. Or if you want to be comfy but a little more presentable may I introduce you to sequin sneakers? You really can’t go wrong here, but if you want just a hint of a sparkly element a headband like #11 is a great choice.
I hope you feel ready for the holidays sweet friends. Stay safe and have a great weekend. xx
Opener Image Credit: Photo by Veronica Crawford | From: NYE Party Outfit Hacks That I Tried (and Maybe Pulled Off?)
The post Sequins! AKA The One Thing We All Want To Wear To All Our Holiday Gatherings appeared first on Emily Henderson.