Popcorn is one of the most enjoyable snacks. It's simple to prepare, tasty, and great with any toppings. Try some of these recipes using popcorn.
It doesn't matter if you are making a snack for movie night or a family get-together, popcorn is always a great choice!
More Recipe Round-ups:
I'll be the first to admit that I don't love to cook, but I do love gathering around the table and talking about our day. To help with meal planning, I go to recipe round-ups where I can get a lot of recipe ideas in one place.
Popcorn Snack Recipes:
Simply click on the project title to be taken to the step-by-step recipe tutorial.
1. Butter Caramel Popcorn from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Butter Caramel Popcorn is a family favorite recipe. Simple to make with only 5 ingredients!
2. M&M's Caramel Popcorn from The Crafty Blog Stalker
This M&M Caramel Popcorn recipe is so easy to make. Pour into paper cups and add my fun patriotic printable and movie night is ready to go!
3. Peanut Butter Popcorn from Favorite Family Recipes
Peanut Butter Popcorn is a quick and easy favorite treat at our house! Perfect for family movie nights or a yummy treat to take to a friend or neighbor.
4. Sweetheart Popcorn from Little Miss Celebration
Make a batch of white, pink & red Sweetheart Popcorn for Valentine’s Day. Sweet, salty, and fruity, this popcorn mix combines butter, vanilla CandiQuik, jimmies, and Strawberry Shortcake Candy Corn. Pack it up in little jars or bags for a sweet Valentine’s treat.
5. White Chocolate Popcorn from the Country Cook
White Chocolate Popcorn is so simple to make but so addictive. All you need is some microwave popcorn, white chocolate, and some sprinkles!
6. Snickers Moose Munch from Passion for Savings
This Copy Cat Moose Munch Recipe is SO delicious!! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe!
7. Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Crunch from The Crafty Blog Stalker
Chocolate caramel popcorn is a yummy, easy-to-make treat that you can whip up with only 4 ingredients! Plus, you get to use the microwave!
8. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn from White Lights on Wednesdays
We could not stop eating this stuff! It’s addicting and so good! You’ll be wanting to make a batch of this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn and oh, did I mention it is drizzled with white chocolate!
9. Peanut Butter M&M's Popcorn Bar Recipe from My Newest Addiction
What is better than the combination of salty popcorn with sweet candies? Well, how about combining them into one delicious bar! My recipe for Peanut Butter M&M’s Popcorn Bars is probably the most delicious thing I have eaten in the last couple of months. It is also super simple, quick, and easy.
10. Marshmallow Popcorn from Leigh Anne Wilkes
Marshmallow Popcorn is ooey, gooey, and utterly delicious! It’s slightly addictive and if you are not careful, you will eat the whole bowl!
11. M&M Popcorn Balls from Sugar, Spice and Family Life
M&M Popcorn Balls combine the best movie night foods into one delicious snack.
12. Campfire Popcorn Snack from Moms and Munchkins
Craving that delicious chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow mix? Try this Campfire Popcorn instead! It’s really easy to make, stores well in the refrigerator, and makes a delicious treat for your next movie night.
13. Easy Crunchy Caramel Corn from Leigh Anne Wilkes
Microwave Caramel Corn is the best and easiest way to make caramel corn! In a matter of minutes, you can have crunchy and delicious caramel corn.
14. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Popcorn from Celebrating Sweets
A healthy sweet and salty snack of popcorn drizzled with melted dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt. Part dessert, part snack – completely delicious!
15. Sweet and Salty Popcorn from Always Nourished
Freshly popped, DIY microwave-style popcorn drizzled with butter and honey, vanilla, and sea salt is the ultimate in sweet and savory snacks. This Sweet and Salty Popcorn recipe is not only delicious it’s super easy to make too!
16. Easiest Popcorn Balls EVER from 30 Days
17. Peanut Pecan Caramel Corn from A Night Owl
And you know what’s great about a yummy tasting treat like this Homemade Peanut Pecan Caramel Corn? It makes the perfect holiday snack, perfect for holiday parties or my favorite – as a homemade, thoughtful gift!
18. Candied Jello Popcorn from Faithfully Gluten Free
This easy candied Jello Popcorn lets you create a rainbow of flavors and colors. Change the gelatin flavor to create different colors and flavors.
19. Easy Kettle Corn from Two Peas and Their Pod
Easy Kettle Corn – Our All-Time Favorite Homemade Kettle Corn! Learn How To Make Kettle Corn That Is Great For Movie Night, Game Day, Or Snack Time!
20. Monster Caramel Corn from Reasons to Skip the Housework
Delicious and super easy to make.
21. Parmesean Ranch Popcorn from Five Heart Home
Freshly popped popcorn is drizzled in real butter and sprinkled with a savory mixture of Parmesan, dried herbs, and spices for Parmesan Ranch Popcorn, a perfect movie night treat!
22. Oreo Popcorn from Eat This Up
Last year I made Oreo Popcorn about every other weekend. The kids and I were completely addicted. This “recipe” is only 3 ingredients and so super easy.
23. Popcorn Cake from Cookies and Cups
Popcorn Cake is a super easy no-bake dessert recipe that’s great for parties! It has the perfect balance of salty and sweet – with popcorn, pretzels, and marshmallows mixed with your favorite candy!
24. Salted Caramel Popcorn from The Recipe Critic
Amazing Salted Caramel Popcorn is a sweet and salty snack with melted caramel covering each popcorn for a soft, crunchy, rich, and chewy snack! The Ultimate Sweet and Savory Snack!
25. Soft & Gooey Caramel Popcorn Balls from I Dig Pinterest
We love watching movies as a family and combined with Soft and Gooey Caramel Popcorn Balls on sticks, easy Boxtroll costumes, and paper cheese hats, it was the perfect night!
If you love these recipes, please help me by sharing this post on Facebook and Pinterest!
Our Baking Essential List:
- For baking casseroles, we use Glass Baking Dishes. I especially like the dishes with lids so leftovers can be transferred straight to the fridge.
- Silicone Kitchenware is my favorite because they don't scratch my cookware and are super easy to clean!
- To prepare all of those ingredients a Glass Cutting Board is a must. We even keep ours on our counter at all times.
- This Knife Set will also become your favorite! They cut beautifully and with the hollow design of the knife, food doesn't stick to the blade.
Follow The Crafty Blog Stalker
The post 20 Easy and Simple Popcorn Snack Recipes Delicious And Fun To Make appeared first on The Crafty Blog Stalker.