It’s your free ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/14/21: This week, we’re cooking up everything from a sweet & tangy chicken vegetable stir fry to a cheesy sausage, rice, & spinach skillet — and so much more!
Welcome to another new batch of ALDI recipes — and, another chance to save time & money with meal planning this week. Try something different with your family, and relax knowing that dinner time decisions are covered.
- Be sure to sign up to receive a weekly email alert about each new plan, too.
Use this menu plan as a starting point, modifying it as necessary according to what is in stock in your area, what you have on hand in your pantry, and your own family’s dietary needs and preferences.
Free ALDI meal plan week of 11/14/21 – 11/20/21
Use these meal plans to help reclaim some of your precious time, and you may no longer dread the perennial question: What’s for dinner?
*** Subscribe to the weekly ALDI meal plans here ***
But first, what’s new this week?
Meal prep containers and Butterball turkeys…
Meal prep containers, organic half & half, Butterball turkeys, and so much more — Check out my top 25+ ALDI Finds of the week, and let me know what you’re planning to buy.
Lately we’ve been seeing grocery prices climbing (even at ALDI!) and have been encountering more empty shelves — so, let’s also revisit a post from earlier in the pandemic on cooking from your pantry & cooking with leftovers.
Now that we’re caught up, here’s your easy weekly ALDI meal plan for the week of 11/14/21!
ALDI Meal Planning week of 11/14/21 – 11/20/21
Pick up everything on the shopping list below, and start cooking on Sunday: As always, six complete dinners for four, $65 out the door.
- I’m assuming that you have on hand some pantry basics like cooking oil, common condiments, and spices.
- *** Read through the recipes before you shop, to make sure you have the necessary pantry staples on hand for this week’s ALDI menu plan; see a summary in the printable grocery list below.
- Print your meal plan summary + grocery shopping list below this week’s detailed plan.
Six easy dinners from ALDI for $65
ALDI Meal Plan — start cooking 11/14/21
- Sheet pan tilapia dinner
- Onion flowers (start these in the oven a bit before the tilapia)
- Simple vegetarian white bean soup, topped with shredded Parmesan (use red onion instead of yellow)
- Half of the grapes
- Half of the tortilla chips, served with one cup of the salsa
- Zucchini Spanish rice burrito bowls, topped with chopped green onion (use chicken thighs instead of the thin sliced breast, and red onion instead of yellow)
- The rest of the grapes
- The rest of the tortilla chips
- Smashed potatoes with sausage, peppers, & onions
- Braised and glazed carrots
- Side salad made with 4 oz spinach, chopped green onion, shredded Parmesan, a little chopped carrot
- Sweet & tangy chicken vegetable stir fry
- Easy garlic green beans with soy sauce
- Serve over cooked rice
- Cheesy sausage, rice, & spinach skillet
- Sauteed everything bagel zucchini — if you don’t have everything bagel seasoning, substitute sea salt & black pepper to taste, and throw a little minced garlic in when flipping the zucchini
- Leftovers, family pizza night (ALDI sells nice big take-and-bake deli pizzas), or order in.
ALDI Shopping List — Shop through 11/13/21
Dairy & refrigerated
Priano shredded Parmesan, $1.99
12 oz Happy Farms shredded cheddar, $3.59
12 oz Season’s Choice steamable frozen broccoli stir fry, $1.69
Clancy’s restaurant style tortilla chips, $1.25
16 oz Casa Mamita restaurant style salsa, $1.89
3 lbs Earthly Grains long grain white rice, $2.19
3 cans Dakota’s Pride cannellini beans, $1.77
Can Happy Harvest diced tomatoes, $.69
32 oz Simply Nature organic vegetable broth, $1.89
32 oz Chef’s Cupboard chicken broth, $1.19
Specially Selected red pepper jelly, $1.99
1 lb tilapia, $4.29
3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, $5.37
Never Any apple chicken sausage, $3.29
Never Any spinach feta chicken sausage, $3.29
2 lbs red grapes, $1.98
2 lbs carrots, $1.49
Bunch green onions, $.79
2 bags 8 oz spinach, $2.98
1 lb asparagus, $2.29
20 oz green beans, $2.36
8 oz baby bella mushrooms, $1.99
2 lbs red onions, $1.99
3 heads garlic, $1.19
2 lbs zucchini, $1.58
3 pack multi-colored bell peppers, $2.99
1.5 lbs dynamic duo potatoes, $3.49
1.5 lbs little yellow potatoes, $3.49
That comes to: $64.98
Or, maybe less…! These meals can run even less if you supplement this week’s ALDI purchases with: Clearance meat you already have in your freezer, pantry staples you picked up on sale, produce you already have on hand, and/or sale produce from your local produce market.
Printable ALDI meal plan & grocery list
Print this week’s meal plan:
- *** Download this week’s printable ALDI shopping list and meal plan in Word format.
- If you don’t have Word, you can open this in Google Docs or in Wordpad.
Edit and add in your own meal ideas, remove items you already have on hand, change regional pricing to match your own store, etc. *** The day(s) next to each item show which meals use each ingredient, so that you can easily see what to delete from the shopping list if you’re skipping a night.
Things to know about these meal plans
A couple of notes
- I try not to repeat main dish recipes more often than once a month, but you will see favorite easy recipes again in these weekly ALDI meal plans as the same meats and produce items come up again on sale. Part of the fun of meal planning lies in mixing old stand-bys with something new each week.
- If one or more of these recipes isn’t to your taste, or if you have other ingredients to use, adapt the recipes in this ALDI meal plan to your family’s preferences. Or, just use the ideas here to supplement your own meal planning! See: Pantry staples to stock up on and how to modify a meal plan for your family.
** ad markets & dates
This week’s ALDI meal plan reflects prices from the current week’s ad (running 11/7-11/13 in Sunday ad markets, and 11/10-11/16 in Wednesday ad markets). Non-advertised prices are from my local store in the Chicago suburbs, but non-advertised prices and produce deals *may vary* by location & region. In either ad market, shop any time through Saturday and start cooking on Sunday 11/14/21.
Stay in the meal planning loop
More ways to stay connected:
- Subscribe here to receive weekly email messages about new ALDI meal plans.
- Browse all of the weekly ALDI meal plans here *** Note: prices may have changed since originally posted.
- Come over and join us on Facebook in the Almost All ALDI group.
Happy ALDI shopping & cooking this week! If you find this meal plan useful, why not share it with your friends on Facebook so they can save money with ALDI meal planning as well?
Resources for meal planning & ALDI shopping
Let’s close things out with just a few resources to help you with your meal planning & ALDI shopping:
- Master list of meal planning resources
- Come join us in the Almost All ALDI Facebook group for recipes, meal planning ideas, ALDI food finds, and more.
- Get cash back for ALDI shopping with cash back offers on the Ibotta app and through the Fetch Rewards app.
- Pick up a pack of meal prep containers, & pack up any dinner leftovers for easy weekday lunches!
- Cute & handy ALDI quarter keepers.
- Check out my Amazon shop for some of my favorite useful items for your own meal planning. Also useful: Two pack insulated grab bag totes, or two pack clip to cart bags.
- Almost All ALDI, the eBook.
- How fun are these ALDI themed t-shirts I have for you guys?!
Lastly: You can always access your current regional ALDI ad here.