- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chicken thighs skinless diced and cooked
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup asparagus spears
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 3 each garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp ginger grated fresh
- 2 tsp Italian dressing
- Prep all the ingredients.
- Cook the brown rice and water over the stove for 30 minutes or until done.
- Saute the garlic, green onion, and ginger in a little olive oil.
- Add the broccoli, asparagus, and kale. Toss well. Add a little Italian dressing.
- Stir in the chicken and heat through. Serve the chicken and veggies over the rice.