On the agenda:
- Pack up orders and ship them out
- Take Lucy for a walk
- Work on Miss Penny rug hooking kits
- List wool on Etsy
- Help the HH wipe down the walls, trim and window casings
- Paint trim and 1 wall
How about YOU? What’s YOUR plan for today? Anything exciting? 🙂
Have a good one,
Highlights from this past week:
- My Big List of Goals I’m Going to Accomplish in 2022 Week 14 of 52
- $100 a Month For Groceries – Week 15 of 52
- Crock Pot Meatloaf and Potatoes
- Dysart’s Restaurant & Truck Stop
- Recipe for Pickled Asparagus
- Digging Up Daffodils
Have a great weekend!
Don’t forget, you can stay up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter HERE, or by following One Hundred Dollars a Month on Instagram.
The post One Hundred Dollars a Month – Mavis’ Weekly Highlights 4/16/2022 appeared first on One Hundred Dollars a Month.
This content was original published at One Hundred Dollars a Month and is copyrighted material. If you are reading this on another website it is being published without consent.
- Loved pic of Lucy and doughnuts! by Bonnie from GA