Author: Eason, Julie
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 137
Release Date: 12-11-2018
120 Inspiring Ideas for Your Belly Dance Practice
If you’re hungry for new ways to practice, you’re in the right place!Do you wind up practicing the same old moves over and over again? Or do you feel stuck at your current skill level and just don't know how to progress any farther? Belly dance is so rich with possibilities—for creative exploration, for sisterhood, and for better fitness. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or professional dancer, you can bring greater depth and dimension to your dance when you practice with intention. This book will help you find a different intention every time you practice. You will expand your movement vocabulary, build stage presence (even if you never step on a stage), improve your coordination and grace, and have more fun dancing.
"The Belly Dance Book of Practice Prompts" helps you:
- Improve your movement vocabulary
- Work alone and in groups
- Develop emotional depth in your dance
- Perfect your stage presence
- Build a regular practice habit (even if you're super busy)
Over $50 worth of BONUS GIFTS INCLUDED
- It doesn’t matter whether you're a beginner or professional ...
- It doesn’t matter if you dance tribal, cabaret, fusion, or folkloric styles ...
- It doesn’t matter whether you perform for thousands or just your cat ...
If you want more from your belly dance practice, this book was written for you.“Julie Eason is a one-woman fountain of knowledge!” –Princess Farhana“My head has been on fire with new ideas and projects. Yipee!” –DeVilla“Julie is fun, funny, and really really smart.” –Alia Thabit
Are you ready to get started? Scroll up and order your copy now!