One-bowl vegan lemon poppyseed cookies are amazingly chewy and zesty! Made with almond flour, they are gluten-free and grain-free.[feast_advanced_jump_to]
These lemon poppyseed cookies are based on my other almond flour cookies. This cookie base turns out great every single time! No wonder I keep going back to that to make all sorts of cookies!. It uses just a little bit of maple syrup for sweetening, and no butter or sugar so no beating those up. Just add all the ingredients to a bowl, mix for 5 seconds and done! Scoop and bake. These are my 9 yr niece approved and she makes many of my almond flour cookies easily. Even with some measuring errors, they turn out fab.
You can bake the cookies it a bit longer for a crispier cookie or a minute or so less for chewier cookies. I often use lime zest in these cookies for the extra zing. You can use lemon or lime, and you can add poppyseeds or chia seeds or just omit them. You’ll want to double this recipe, because the cookies just disappear super quickly.
Why You’ll Love These Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
- These cookies need just 1 Bowl
- Maple syrup adds sweetness. No beating up butter and sugar for the perfect shortbread like crumb!
- tangy cookies are crunchy outside and chewy inside
- crunchy poppyseeds add amazing texture
- naturally gluten-free and grain-free
- makes a delicious dessert or snack
More Almond Flour Cookies
- Almond Joy Cookies
- Snickers Cookies
- Blueberry Muffin Top Cookies
- Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Vegan Brookie (Pan Cookie)
The post Lemon Poppyseed Cookies (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, 1-Bowl) appeared first on Vegan Richa.